Isaiah43:2(WEB) When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned, and flame will not scorch you.
Psalms 23:4(NLT) Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.
Deuteronomy 20:1(NLT) When you go out to fight your enemies and you face horses and chariots and an army greater than your own, do not be afraid. The LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, is with you!
What a reassuring words of encouragement to anyone going through any challenge, trying time, unsettling issue, tough decision, stagnation or setback and is beginning to lose hope or focus.
God did not promise us a trouble free life or a smooth journey, but He has promised us that He will always be with us no matter how turbulent or difficult the situation may be. So, we go through our storms knowing that we are coming out as victors and conquerors through Christ (1Cor. 15:57).
No matter where you are or at what point or phase of life you are now, know that;
- There would be dark moments
- There would be stormy times
- There would be valley or desert moments
- There would be battles
- There would be overwhelming circumstances
But in those times, remember that;
- God still loves you (Rom.8:37)
- God is with you and He will not leave you (Heb. 13:5)
- The Holy Sprirt is your helper and strengthener (Jn.14:16, Eph3:16)
- You do not need to be afraid(Ps.27:1)
- Be calm. Enjoy God’s peace (Jn 16:33, Ps. 4:8)
- God’s grace is sufficient for you (2Cor. 2:9)
- Prayer changes things (Phil4:6)
- It will not be your end(Is.43:2, Job 14:7)
- You will win (1Cor. 5:57)
- You will come out refined. You will emerge a better you(Zec. 13:9, Job 23:10)
- You will be a testimony of God’s faithfulness(Ps.40 1-3)
God’s love for us is real. He cares and understands perfectly what you are going through. Hand it over to Him and allow Him take the lead in that situation while you follow (Matt.11:28-30). He never fails. God will come through for you. Trust Him. Hold on. Don’t lose hope. Don’t give up.