We are pleased to introduce to you our esteemed readers our new column called ‘Young writers column’. This column will feature young talented people willing to express themselves and tell their stories through creative writing (poems and short stories) on any topic of their choice. Ranging from addressing issues, fears and challenges they are faced with growing, to societal issues, to their dreams, aspirations and experiences, you name it. We promise to make it very interesting, captivating and mouthwatering.
Please help keep their pens bleeding by commenting, sharing and encouraging them to do more. Their level of creativity I tell you is amazing. Wait till you see it.
Also, if you are between 8 and 18 years of age or you know someone who is, you can send your poems and short stories to email@example.com. We will be glad to read and publish your work.
1. It must be original. No plagiarism
2. Poems not more than 30 lines and Short stories not beyond 2,000 lines. All edited by the author.
3. The writer retains Copyright of every work submitted and published.
4. Submission is not an automatic acceptance, if need be works may be returned to you for modifications.
5. Multiple submissions is allowed.
Remember creative minds don’t sleep. Get busy. Let your creative pen bleed...